for ur love



-- For Your Love --







I would do anything



I would say anything



I would try anything



For you love









I would climb anywhere



I would go anywhere



I would walk anywhere



For your LOVE








Dear I'v probably said some corny lines



That I know you've heard a thousand times



I would do anything and everything to express my love for you



I don't care what I've gotta do,






A thousand armies couldn't stop me, no



Cause there ain't nothing impossible



There ain't nothing, nothing, nothing impossible for your love, your love









No matter what people say



No matter how far you stray,



I would go all the way



For your love, your love









No matter how great or small



No matter how tall the wall



Winter, spring, summer, fall



I'll do it all for your love, your love









And I know I've said some corny lines



That I know you've probably heard a thousand times



I would do anything and everything to express my love for you



I don't care what I've gotta do,










stats

Category

Sponsors